Leadership Impact Solutions - Eastern Africa - LIS
The Leadership of Change
Change is not what it used to be. The only certainty we have about tomorrow is that it will certainly be different from today. That’s one reason the ability to manage change effectively has become so critical for organizations to survive.
Leaders are at the forefront of this new wave and must have the ability to create a vision and a sense of clarity where there seems to be none amidst all the changes in the business and operating environment.
The effective leadership of change today is what might create the difference between success and failure. This programme prepares leaders to employ and harness change to create the desired future for the organisation.
The programme content:
- Why change? Drivers of change; the role of leaders/sponsors in change processes; a systems approach to organizational change; common missteps in change efforts.
- Making the Case for Change; building your case for change; mapping competencies required for change.
- Enlisting Stakeholders; Stakeholder analysis; blueprinting your change
- Communicating the Vision and Strategy; communicating change to employees; generating commitment versus compliance; improving your change communication effectiveness; Communications plan.
- Removing Barriers; your personal impact of change assessment; working with resistance, obstacles, and objections; powerful conversations.
- Milestones and acknowledging progress; setting milestones; acknowledging progress creatively.
- Reinforcing the Change; evaluation levels for change initiatives; altering culture.
Copyright 2011 | Leadership Impact Solutions - Eastern Africa
Developed By Murema