Leadership Impact Solutions - Eastern Africa - LIS
Emotional & Social Intelligence for Leaders
Research from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) indicates that only 7% of leadership success is attributable to intellect! 93% of success comes from presence, honesty, authenticity, creativity, trust and integrity. Many of these elements are attributes of emotionally and socially intelligent leaders.
This programme aims at elevating your emotional and social intelligence competencies to build and maintain exceptional relationships in business in order to enable you to leverage from their capacity to optimise your personal impact power and to lead with distinction.
The programme content:
Module 1: Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence – an overview
- EQi assessments
- Individual feed-back sessions that unpack non-cognitive profiles
- Linking EQi profiles to communicative expression
- Self awareness development
- EQ-based coaching to enhance awareness of intra-and inter-personal dynamics
Module 2: Social Intelligence
- Social Intelligence – an overview
- Primary Empathy: Sensing and perceiving others feelings through verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Empathetic Accuracy: Understanding others feelings, thoughts and intentions, interpreting appropriately
- Attunement: Learning to apply active listening, topic skills, and turn-taking and managing your own expression effectively.
- Social Cognition: Knowing how the social world works and adjusting appropriately within context.
- Synchrony: Interacting smoothly at a non-verbal level
- Self-presentation: Presenting ourselves in our context effectively
- Influence: Shaping the outcomes of social interactions
- Concern: Caring about others needs and acting accordingly
- Communication elements such as language and voice - addressed during the programme as needs arise.
Copyright 2011 | Leadership Impact Solutions - Eastern Africa
Developed By Murema